Find Friends and Date in Dunstable
Welcome friend

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome friend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to tell if a girl likes you

Go down

How to tell if a girl likes you Empty How to tell if a girl likes you

Post  Admin Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:23 pm

Now being female you’d think I’d have a pretty good take on this one wouldn’t you! Well I do and I don’t. Women can come across as sweet innocent and vulnerable when in reality they might be lean mean manipulating machines! Game players extraordinaire , and therein the problem lies. While some women may show classic signs of being in love, such as being very clingy and bombarding you with an endless stream of texts/emails and phone calls, there are others who play a much more cunning game and will do the exact opposite of what you might expect from someone who is interested in you.

The game may involve, NOT being available for you, not chasing and not accommodating your every whim. This game is supposed to make it more of chase for you and thus men being men, will be more interested if there is a chase rather than it being handed to them on a plate.

Game playing aside, let’s start at the beginning. What are the subtle signs a woman likes you? Assuming you have just met, this may involve a few of the following:

* She’ll play with her hair
* Touch her neck
* Look at your lips
* Blushing of course
* Feet facing towards to you is good
* She may wish to ‘dust’ you, removing imaginary specs from your clothing or hair
* Getting jealous when other women show an interest in you
* Informing you all other women are evil and up to no good

But that said, as this is 2007, they might just blatantly approach you, tell you how they feel and then attempt to drag you back to their lair (I mean room).

Cunning females may get their friends to do the groundwork for them to see if you are interested in them too. This can involve the friend just sounding you out or some elaborate scheme to get you to confess ‘which girl in the group’ you are attracted to. There is no end to the games that women can play, with you as the prize!

Myself, I offer no such clues. I usually lose the plot when in the presence of someone I have a deep crush on. I can’t make eye contact, try to severely restrict all outward signs of attraction and as a result become monosyllabic, unanimated (aside from lots of twitching) and just become an unattractive bumbling jabbering mess.
It’s much easier talking to people you don’t like…don’t you find?

To summarise:
How to tell if a woman likes you

* She might tell you
* She might mention marriage and kids and moving in very early on (if you hear this on a speed date, move on!!)
* Wishing to take up all of your time
* Flirting with you and subtly touching you
* Getting her pals to talk to you
* Feigning disinterest (tricky one as she may genuinely BE uninterested!)
* Turning into a physical jabbering wreck when you approach

Good luck chaps!

You can read more from me on my home page HERE.

http://www.me-exposed.com
http://www.me-exposed.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dating-dunstable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down